I answer one of the most common questions I get as a nutritionist: How do I eat healthier? While it seems like a simple question, the answer isn’t as straightforward as you would think. I’ve got 5 small steps you can try and start to eat healthier in a way that works for you and aligns with what you want.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Define what healthy and healthier means to you
- Pick one of the 4 other things suggested: adding veggies to your plate, in season produce, more protein, prepping ahead of time
- Try that for a week or two and see how you feel
- Consider keeping on to feel more confident or try adding one other for a while
- Get clear on how often you want to add it on
- Check in with yourself to see how you like, how it’s feeling
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Small Steps Podcast #44: Steph Gaudreau
Small Steps Podcast #17: What is Diet Culture?
Small Steps Podcast #35: 6 Steps To Stop Feeling So Hungry All The Time