Colder or busier times of year always seem to take a bigger toll on our immune systems. And while getting sick isn’t always a bad thing, constantly getting sick isn’t helpful to our bodies or living the rest of our lives. This episode covers 5 ways you can boost your immunity that can also be helpful in your everyday life as well.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Take a moment to reflect on which of these you feel you’re doing well on and others that might be helpful to incorporate
- Choose 1-2 to incorporate
- Be clear on how you want to incorporate those and how often
- See what might need to adjust to make these happen
- Know that you’re doing your best and give yourself kindness and compassion
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Blue blocking glasses
Small Steps Podcast #58 with Kayla Nedza
Small Steps Podcast #62 with Jessie Mundell
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.