Adding a bit more flavor to our meals can take what’s on our plate from meh to WOW. Especially if you’re cooking more or a newer to cooking, it can feel a bit overwhelming to figure out how to make your food and also make it realllllly tasty. This episode covers 5 possible ways you can add more flavor to your food and make cooking a bit more fun.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Choose just one of the five ways to start with that feels accessible for you
- Try doing a way for 1-2 meals a week
- Experiment and see what you like
- Consider adding this technique to more meals if you like it
- Please extend kindness and compassion as you figure things out
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Small Steps #1 My Health Journey
Small Steps #75 Deciding What to Believe Around Health Studies, Media + Reports
The Spice House
Jacobsen Salt Co.
Oaktown Spice Shop
How to Make Your Own Spice Blends
Small Steps #35: 6 Steps to Stop Feeling So Hungry All the Time
The Big Fat Surprise
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.