A lot of people are passionate about learning more about nutrition to help themselves, their families or their community. In this episode I share my experiences becoming a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, how the program has evolved and how you can make the program a little more manageable if you enroll.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Figure out what you want from a nutrition program
- Look into the program’s websites as much as you can
- Contact the admission departments to see if they can connect you with an graduate to talk to
- Read as many graduate reviews that you can find
- See if how the programs runs works with your schedule
- Give yourself time to make a decision that works for you
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
My Review of the Nutritional Therapy Program
Small Steps Podcast #3: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Course Overview (affiliate link)
Video Speed Controller Plug-In for Chrome
VLC Media Player
IIN vs NTP comparison from Autoimmune Wellness
Career Development Course
Apply for the NTP Program (affiliate link)
Enter my name, Aimée Suen when you sign up to tell them who sent you!
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.