So often we can get caught up in the holiday whirlwind of “what’s always been done” or “what we’re supposed to do” that we end up doing a lot of things we don’t want to do this time of year. That can be stressful, wear us down or get us sick. This episode invites you to take some time, set some intentions for the season and put you first.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Create some space to think on these questions
- Give yourself some time to think on them after you write or talk things out
- Once you’ve decided on how you want to show up this season, share that with the people closest in your life
- Think of small steps on how you can show up in the day to day, with families/friends/partners, in traditions and just try them out
- Give yourself a lot of kindness and compassion throughout all the things
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.