Instead of setting goals this year, what if you set a word for the next year? One word can be guide you in your actions, decisions, and how you show up in the following year. This episode covers how to find that word and how to carry that word and what it means to you, throughout your year.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Check in with your values.
- Write down how you want to feel in 2019, what you want to do
- Pick one word that personifies that feeling for you.
- Write it down and keep it in a place you see all the time.
- Check in with yourself when you’re making decisions to see if it aligns with your word.
- Feel free to change your word or change the meaning behind your word as the year unfolds.