There’s so much advice on how to improve your romantic, familial and platonic friendships, but how much is really out there on how we can improve our relationship with ourselves? Today’s guest Taylor Gage of She Thrives talks about a lot of ways we can improve our relationship with ourselves, from what we believe, how we speak and how we take care of ourselves.
About Taylor Gage
Taylor is a blogger, podcaster, portrait photographer, a CrossFit L1 and USA Weightlifting coach, and the founder of She Thrives. Her work covers a range of topics from fitness, body image, nutrition, and personal development, to healthy habits, self love, and confidence. Her mission is to help women empower themselves so they can ditch the shoulds and the shame, feel good, crush their goals, and live big.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Consider taking Taylor’s course, The Confidence Lab
- Increase your self awareness.
- Notice the loop of thoughts that’s playing your head (particularly during hard moments).
- Pay attention to what you reject about yourself.
- Rewrite a limiting belief.
- Ask if the belief is serving you.
- You get to decide what you believe and how you talk to yourself.
- Consider working with a professional to help you.
- Developing space between the stimulus in your brain and how your respond to it.
Mentioned in the Show:
Listen and Subscribe to Taylor’s podcast, She Thrives Radio
She Thrives Radio #43
Gretchen Rubin’s Four Tendencies
She Thrives Radio Bonus 3
She Thrives Radio #33
She Thrives Radio #41
Jessica Rothley of Wholly Healed
The Confidence Lab
Ignited Womxn Summit
Taylor’s Photography Website
Follow Taylor on Instagram | Private Facebook Community