We’re made up of so many different identities and beliefs, and faith can be one of those important tenets in our lives. Even though the multiple identities we carry may seem different, like faith and health, they can overlap and work together. Sara Lloyd, NTP is here to talk about how people of faith can also incorporate health into their lives, even if it’s not talked about as much in your place of worship.
About Sara Lloyd
Sara Lloyd is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Essential Oils Educator, and a wife and mother of 2 busy kiddos. After having an emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia, she started her own health and nutrition voyage. Sara uses nutritional therapy, food and lifestyle changes, and the Bible to help set people free to usher in healing and freedom and fully function the way God intended.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Consider going to a Wellness Revival or looking into Voyage to Wellness.
- Read Leap into Love by Havilah Cunnington.
- Read Switch Your Brain On by Dr. Caroline Leaf.
- Download a Bible App to search for scriptures around health and rest.
- Read the Old Testament story, Daniel 1.
- Remember that tour body is taking you places and is worth taking care of.
Mentioned in the Show:
Nutritional Therapy Association
21 Day Sugar Detox
Voyage to Freedom
Wellness Revival Website
Wellness Revival Instagram | Facebook Page
Dusty Lapp, NTP, CGP
Follow Sara on Instagram | Facebook