Our stories and thoughts can keep us motivated and also keep us really stuck. When we get to root of why they’re there and what they’re really saying, we can get clear on whether we want to keep it or let it go. Neghar Fonooni is on the show today to talk about how we do that, as well as how we can embrace our multifaceted selves and how magic and social justice are a big part of her work.
About Neghar Fonooni
Neghar Fonooni is a word witch, healer, and unapologetic meathead. Her soul’s purpose is to help you reclaim your worthiness, power, and magic—to empower you to make autonomous choices for your body and your life, in a world that is hellbent on keeping you smile.
Neghar does womxn’s* work to help all womxn identifying folks on their path of self liberation. To help you be the QUEEN of your own life—to wear a crown of your own worthiness and sit on the throne of your own agency.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Consider going to therapy.
- Make time for yourself alone.
- Consider a 5 minute a day journaling process (to start).
- Do a physical, mental and emotional check in in your journal.
- Ask yourself why you’re reluctant to embrace all of you.
- Ask yourself where that reluctance could come from.
- Ease into your multidimensional self.
- Remember being multifaceted is your birthright.