While talk therapy can be a really helpful way to work through difficult things, there are also a lot of other and additional ways to process and move through things. Eve Andry is on the podcast today to talk about how creating art can be a powerful tool for healing, how to move through any resistance around creating art, and how to incorporate art creation in your daily life.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Gift yourself one art colorful tool to try to start that appeals to you
- Create a space to create your art and put your art tool there, consider additional things to add to make it inviting
- Pair this with a practice you already have
- Consider making art creation a short practice to start
- Remember you don’t have to keep your art or show it to anyone else if you don’t want to
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Attend Eve’s Art as Healing Facilitator Training in Southern California
Art & Creativity for Healing
Follow Eve on https://www.instagram.com/eve.andry/
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.