With the holiday season starting, the anxiety around all of the “bad” or “unhealthy” foods making more appearances than normal in our day to day or at the many family or friend gatherings you may be attending. I talk about how to work through that anxiety and remember that you have choices and can make a decision that works for you, whatever that decision is.
You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Small Steps in the Show:
- Take a beat at get clear on what you want, need and what’s important to you
- Enjoy what you do eat and savor it
- Keep practicing the things that feel good to you and support your health
- Practice kindness and compassion as you move through this
- Remember that this could be new to you and you could make decisions that you don’t feel great about later and that’s okay
Mentioned in the Show:
Buy my Enamel Pin
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.