You can also listen in your favorite app: iTunes | Google Play
When the going gets crazy or you’re a people pleaser/perfectionist/Obliger, setting boundaries and asking for what need is vital to your health and respecting yourself. This episode covers what a boundary is, how can set one and why they’re not bad! Also how you can ask for what you need with you boundaries and your life.
Small Steps in the Show:
- Write down what your needs are, what’s important to you and your energy.
- Start practicing boundary setting and saying no with smaller things and people you trust.
- Take a pause before answering a request
- Start asking for smaller things that you need, or have a talk with your partner/family/close friends about bigger things that are important to you.
- Be okay with the uncomfortable things.
- Check in with yourself each day if you’ve asked for what you need and if you’re respecting an important boundary for yourself.
- Be kind to yourself when you recognize you didn’t enforce a boundary or ask for what you needed in that moment.
Mentioned in the Show:
The Small Eats Circle Values Printable
Small Steps Personality Episode
Season of Self Care
The Small Eats Circle
Follow Aimee on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Sign up for the Wellness Wednesdays Newsletter
Interested in working with Aimee? Find out information here.